0 +
0 +
0 +
0 + years

What Do We Do?

Our goal at Aclipse is to help motivated and adventurous university graduates experience teaching abroad. We offer 100% FREE job placement and full support throughout your teaching contract!

Our recruiters have taught English abroad and have the knowledge and experience to guide you throughout the process.

The Benefits

What's In It For Me?

Where do we start? 

A NEW EXPERIENCE: Teaching in Korea is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking for a new experience. Hundreds of thousands have relocated to Korea to teach English and see how people do it on the other side of the world!

RELOCATION BENEFITS: Receive generous compensation, free housing (or housing assistance), airfare reimbursement, contract completion bonus, medical and pension, and more!

EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY: Learning English is of critical importance to Koreans, and education companies have leveraged technology to deliver cutting-edge methodologies to develop English language, critical thinking, debate, and imaginative expression skills.

BUILD CONNECTIONS: K-pop, K-drama, Music festivals, sporting events, temples and pagodas, are just some of the activities our teachers do in Korea, forming relationships that last a lifetime. Many have even found their life partners!

What You Get From Us

100% FREE Job placement

Step-by-step documentation certification and visa processing

Relocation assistance

Pre-departure preparation planning

In-country support

Contract renewal guidance

Country exit support (pension liquidation, etc.)


Do I Qualify?

These are required qualifications for teaching positions. 

Unfortunately, if you do not meet all of the following qualifications, you cannot qualify for a visa to teach English in Korea.

Native English Speaker

You must be a native English speaker from an English-speaking country, and must have attended an English-speaking school since at least middle school.

Bachelor's Degree

Any major qualifies, not just English or Education. The Bachelor degree must have been obtained from an English-speaking country, and Associate’s degrees are not accepted.

Valid Passport

You must hold a valid passport from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.

You will also need a clean criminal record and a good bill of health.


How Does It Work?


What Our Teacher's Have To Say...

#unicoach_carousel_6516396b91208 .slick-arrow, #unicoach_carousel_6516396b91208 .motion_style_navigation { background-color: #ffffff } #unicoach_carousel_6516396b91208 .slick-arrow:hover, #unicoach_carousel_6516396b91208 .motion_style_navigation:hover { background-color: #1b2336 } #unicoach_carousel_6516396b91208 .slick-arrow, #unicoach_carousel_6516396b91208 .motion_style_navigation { border-color: #4B83FC } #unicoach_carousel_6516396b91208 .slick-arrow:after, #unicoach_carousel_6516396b91208 .motion_style_navigation:after { color: #4B83FC } #unicoach_carousel_6516396b91208 .slick-arrow:hover:after, #unicoach_carousel_6516396b91208 .motion_style_navigation:hover:after { color: #ffffff } #unicoach_carousel_6516396b91208 .slick-arrow:hover:before { opacity: 0; }