Embassies And Consulates In Korea

We encourage you to register at your country’s Embassy when you teach English abroad. The Embassy can help you register for an absentee ballet, replace a lost passport, and stay up-to-date on news from your home country. They will also provide assistance in the unlikely event an emergency happens while you are teaching English in Korea.

Embassy Links​