Application Process To Teach In Korea
- Submit your application on the Aclipse Website.
- One of our experienced recruiters will review your application and if there is a good fit they will be in touch to schedule an interview.
- Perform your interview by phone or Skype. The interview is approximately 30-40 minutes long.
- If your interview is successful you’ll fill out some forms and create an introduction video for your recruiter to submit to the school. Make sure to follow these instructions prior to making your video.
- If the school likes you they will make an offer and your recruiter will email you the details.
- You accept the offer and begin collecting the required documents.
- Once you have obtained the required documents the school will confirm your placement and issue the final contract.
- You accept the contract and the school applies for your visa code through Korean immigration.
- Once your visa code is issued you apply for your visa at the nearest Korean consulate.
- After you receive your passport back with your visa affixed you’ll book your flight to Korea.
- Travel to Korea to begin your teach abroad adventure!
If You Have Any Questions You Can Contact Us
Take the First Step With Aclipse
Aclipse connects you with the best teaching jobs in South Korea and China. Follow the steps below to get started.
If you have any questions, before getting started, submit your question below.