Requirements to Teach in Asia

You must meet the following requirements to qualify for a work visa to Teach English in Korea or China:

  • Be a citizen from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand.
  • Be a Native English speaker
  • Complete at least 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above(must include high school and university)
  • Be able to commit to a one-year contract.
  • Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
  • Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship